Just like the song says, "You've got to put one foot in front of the other."

Monday, April 4, 2011

The new season is here

The snow is starting to melt, birds are chirping, and the trails are firming up...ultra season in Minnesota has arrived. Right now I'm signed up for three races: Trail Mix 50k in Bloomington, North Face 50 mile in New York, and North Face 50 mile in Madison. With the weather turning nicer it's been much more pleasant hitting the long distances, this last weekend I had three days of 15 miles or more. I've been running in the Merrell Tough Glove and I have to say that hype for this shoe was well deserved. My feet feel great, legs and back are strong, and I feel like I've done the training needed to finish all of my races this summer. After a long winter of tough running and periods of just giving it up because of conditions outside I'm stoke to be out there again. Happy Monday and good luck with whatever you're working on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment